Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays

This week's Top Ten is Favorite Summer Activities.Which to me is really cool and I have so many but I think I can do just ten.

1.Going to the Beach.As long as I don't get sunburned like I did last summer:)
2.Fourth of July.I love hanging out with the family,BBQing and fireworks!!
3.BBQ's.Enough said.
4.Mercedes' and Kade's Birthdays.I love my summer babies!
5.Sno-cones and Slushes.
6.Tanning.
7.Playing in the sprinklers or rain.
8.Catching Fireflies.
9.Going to the park with the family.
10.Doing things with the kids more because there is no school.

Head over to Simple Sweet Life to join in the fun!!

Hugs and Love,
Brandi

2 comments:

  1. <3 the list can relate alot you pretty much just replayed my Favs with my family for the warmmer months

    I'm a new follower and Blogger <3
    http://mamalove3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I literally love everything on your list. J LOVES barbecue (we're having it at the wedding) so we spend much, much time making it and going out to the local barbecue joints! :) Running in the sprinklers and a slip'n'slide were my absolute favorite as a child! I have a nine-year-old brother who still loves it and it's fun to go home and share in those memories with him! :)

    Thank you so much for participating! You're little family is just so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete