Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1:A is for

Amusing...

Like the other day when Jake decided he was going to be the photographer and take my picture.He had very specific poses in mind and was very professional I say.Have you ever had a 3 year old who barely talks pose you for a picture?Let me tell you...very amusing!!


                         His finished result...not to bad!!!


Or when Kade thought it would be amusing to pull out EVERY Lincoln log,Army man,train track(we have several)and set up shop in my living room.I don't think there was one spot of carpet you could see.Yes...amusing!

I could go one and one about the amusing moments my loves bring to my life but I am just to tired and ready for bed.Plus I just don't have the room:)

So what is a great amusing moment you have had lately?

Hugs and Love,
Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Love that photo, it came out REALLY good. What's amusing me lately? Oh, just the fact that Kayla has 3 boyfriends at school, and my husbands best friend is her "man boyfriend" while the ones at school are her "kid boyfriends."

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great pict...what a little photographer, haha!

    ReplyDelete