Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 16:Photography

What else would I write about that begins with the letter 'P'?

I got my first camera when I was eleven.My mom bought it for me with a box of the 35mm rolls of film.I fell in love with the first picture I took.It was the beginning of my passion and love for pictures and cameras.I have upgraded a few times since then and I have learned a lot in the last 15 years.Last year I was still wondering if I could go further and make it as my career.I had long talks with the hubby about it and decided that I would try my hand at becoming a professional.I have so much to learn and I can't wait to really begin my journey to becoming a professional photographer.I am going to get my Bachelors Degree in Digital Photography and my Masters Degree in Visual Arts.Six years in school and honestly I couldn't be more excited!!!I know I could do it without them but I know that I have so much to learn on the professional side and also I want to do it for myself.I want to be able to look at my name on those degrees and feel all those awesome feelings in knowing I did it.


Don't you just love photography?


Hugs and Love,
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your awesome blog thorugh bloggy moms and am your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me back at http://www.yummymummykitchen.com
    Thanks!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete