Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Amazing Life...

Wow!It's been so long since I have been able to blog. I've missed it.I hope to get back into it and get back in the blogging world. It's one of my favorites:)

Anyways it's time to play catch-up.

Mercedes is 17 now. Yes, 17! It's crazy that come next June my baby girl will be 18. With one more year of high school. Driving. College. Working. Her adult life is about to begin. Where I am very proud of the woman is she is becoming I am also sad that her childhood is over. I hope I get through this without days of crying and driving everyone crazy.



Kade turned 9 last month. He is starting 4th grade this month.I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Seems like yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and laid him in his bassinet, staring at that face for hours.*sighs* It goes by to fast!He has the biggest and kindest heart.



Jacob is now 5. He finished Pre-K and starts Kindergarten in a week. Best news: he is talking!!! Apparently he has so much fluid build up in his ears he was pretty much deaf. He got his tubes in last May and he just keeps improving everyday. Being able to have actual conversations with him now is amazing!! He is still a mini-Tom and just plain awesome!


Chloe bug is 2! Can y'all believe that.She has grown so much. She is talking pretty good, knows most of her ABCs and can count to 10. She is still her Aunt Brandi's Chloebug! Love that girl so freaking much.

And just because it has been so long here are some random pics of my amazing life...
















And we finally got a dog. Yes a dog. Her name is Layla and she is my shadow. She follows me everywhere and I just love her to death. I got her for the kids but she became my baby. Crazy!

Well I think that is enough for now.I will post tomorrow!Everyone have a great Saturday night:)

Hugs and Love,
Brandi



1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family thank you for sharing. It is amazing how quickly kids grow up. I have a 16, 12, and 2 year old.

    ReplyDelete