Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favorite Things

I have been reading this linkup on my friend's blog the last couple weeks and love the idea!So this week I decided to link up myself.Head over to my friend's blog Our House of Pink
I absolutely love her blog!


friday favorite things | finding joy 
 
*Spending time with just Jake when the kids are at school and Chloe is napping.

*Sweet Chloe smiling every time she sees me(amazing feeling).

          

*Kade eating better.They even talked their dad into to eating with them

*My sweet hubby bringing me roses last weekend just because.I sure love that man!

*All my daughter's crazy stories from school.

*Hanging out with my hubby at the end of the day outside.It's nice to have those few moments together.

Please go over and visit Finding Joy 
Awesome blog!Everyone have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Hugs and Love,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment