Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's been awhile...

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post(a month in fact...wow).For two weeks I couldn't even get into my blog.That made me super annoyed.But it finally let me log in.It has been such a crazy and hectic month.All the end of the school year events,kids,well just life in general.My daughter graduated 8th grade.I now officially have a high schooler.Crazy!

    Here she is at her graduation.She looks so grown up:(

Kade got three awards.One in reading and writing.He also got the Most Improved(the only one in his grade).I am so proud of him.He worked so hard this year.

We have so much going on this summer so there might be periods I don't post a lot but there will not be a month in between again.That was mostly not being able to log in.

I really just wanted to pop in and say hello to all my blogging friends and let everyone know that I still live:].And that I am back to blogging.Will be posting tomorrow.I really missed everyone here and will be catching up on reading now:]

Hugs and Love,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment